Non-Sterile Filtered Spirometer Housing are used in respiratory function test laboratories to prevent / minimize infection from person to equipment and from equipment to another person through cross-contamination.
- The part that contacts with user is suitable for the anatomical mouth structure of adults and children
- 99.99% Bacteria Filtration Efficiency Capacity (BFE).
- 99.99% Virus Filtering Efficiency Capacity (VFE)
- Mounted with ultrasonic bonding without the use of chemical adhesives.
- Filter resistance <%0.70
- The filter is made of polypropylene.